Join the Fastest Growing Concrete & Surface Restoration Company in Minnesota.
Are you are Concrete Finisher with 1-3 years of experience looking for a organization you can advance with?
Are you a Concrete Finisher with great leadership and the ability to be a part of a 5-6 person crew?
If you answered yes to both questions, then Twin City Outdoor Services is the place for you to call home.
Twin City Outdoor Services is seeking a reliable, hard-working Concrete Finisher. We are committed to providing our employees a positive and inclusive work environment and believe this is best achieved by working as a team toward a common goal of high-level craftsmanship and top-notch customer service. We are dedicated to growing within as we see our company’s future directly related to our employee’s success. This is a seasonal position, April-November, with internal opportunities for year-long employment in our snow removal division
We provide concrete installation, surface restoration, catch-basins & curb installation to the premier corporations & property managers in the market.
- Our crews all have new and updated vehicles and equipment
- All commercial projects in corporate & retail settings
- Join our team and learn valuable state-of-the-art restoration skills
- Positive, team oriented work environment
- Opportunities for year-round employment
Benefits (available after 60 days of employment)
- Paid every week
- 401k with match
- Paid medical insurance
- Overtime after 40 hours
- Weekends off
- Forming (sidewalks, entries, ped ramps, steps, etc.)
- Pouring concrete
- Finishing concrete
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- High level of experience in finishing all concrete
- Must be able to handle physical labor for construction (kneeling, bending, lifting, involvement in pour, wheelbarrows and shoveling)
- Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within deadline
- Strong communication skills (verbal and non-verbal)
- Ability to multitask and take direction
- Meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Class A Commercial Driver License and experience operating a skid loader is helpful is but not required
- Day shift with typical hours of 7 am-3 pm
- Location varies – must be open to working across the Twin Cities metro
This job is open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED and may be a good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume. The right candidate is dependable, people-oriented, hard working and adaptable/flexible.
WE PROVIDE TOP WAGES!
Do you have Finisher Experience and want to find a great home to grow your career?
If so, then call HR at 763-404-4694 or apply online today!
Twin City Outdoor Services is an EEO and Affirmative action employer.